Airsoft Rules and Regulations
Any player who ignores the following rules will be removed from a game, if persistent they will be removed from the site. These rules are to try and ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable day and they apply to everyone who plays - by attending Skirmish Airsoft you are agreeing to comply to these rules.
- Take your hits! (Rebounds and gun hits do not count)
- If you see people not taking hits tell a Marshall, don't shout & swear at them!
- Ground level sport so no digging holes or climbing trees.
- Assault rifles - 350 fps (ANY RIFLE WITH FULL AUTO)
- Support weapons - 367fps (WE DO NOT ALLOW M4 WITH A BOX MAG AS A SUPPORT)
- DMR - 450fps (MUST BE LOCKED TO SEMI AUTO ONLY) If more than a single bb comes out after one trigger pull you will not be allowed to use it. (MUST HAVE A SIDE ARM TO ENGAGE AT 20 METRES)
- Bolt action sniper rifles - 500fps (MUST BE BOLT ACTION AND MUST HAVE A SIDE ARM TO ENGAGE AT 20 METRES)
These velocities are measured with 0.2g bb's and are the MAXIMUM allowed on site
RE-SPAWNING - Do it properly!
Depending on the scenario being played the re-spawn rules may vary, generally we play one of the following which must be adhered to by all players:
- Return to the nearest re-spawn point before re-joining the game. Re-spawn points will be marked on game maps and on the ground as well as being explained before the game begins.
- Withdraw from the battle in the direction of your base camp 100 paces and come back in.
- ALL Weapons must be made safe before entering the safe zone and must remain safe until you leave it!
- Magazines removed from weapons, chambers cleared and safety's on at all times. Even dry-firing is not allowed, accidents can happen so be responsible.
- Pistols can be left with a magazine in as long as the gun remains holstered in the safe zone.
CLOTHING & EYE PROTECTION
- Eye protection to be worn at all times unless in the designated safe zone. We recommend the use of full face protection, if you choose not to you do so at your own risk.
- Under 18’s must wear full facial protection.
- The terrain is uneven and there are many trip hazards in the woodland so suitable footwear with good ankle support is recommended.
- Shout 'HIT' (nice and loud so they hear you or you will continue to be shot!).
- Raise one hand in the air and hold your weapon with its barrel skywards so it is obvious you are non-combatant.
- DO NOT camp out at re-spawn points - if you think this is happening inform a marshal.
- DO NOT shout out at anyone you think is not taking your hits - INFORM A MARSHAL!
- Whilst we do not attempt to censor the language used, anyone found being threatening or abusive to another player will be removed from the site. If anyone physically assaults another player or member of staff they will be banned from site without warning.
- At times you may be at close quarters!
- Safe-zones for reloading are at the main safe-zone or at designated re-spawn points in the game arena...
- If you sit down to reload in the game area you can get hit, take the hits!
- If you stand around chatting you can get hit, take the hits!
- If you are moving to a re-spawn point have one hand raised to signify such and keep to main pathways as much as is possible. If moving through a battle please wait and make yourself known with the call of ‘Dead Man Walking’ or ‘Dead Man Coming Out’