This website is owned and operated by Nilrem Ltd trading as Taskforce Paintball (Reg No 7545684), a limited company registered in England and Wales, referred to by our trading name of Taskforce Paintball in this document.
We do not record or process any personal information about individuals who visit this website, except when you choose to send us information by e-mail, conventional mail, telephone, fax or other means.
Taskforce Paintball considers Internet user privacy and data protection to be of high importance. Taskforce Paintball complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to all processing of data supplied to us by users and other personal data in our possession for any reason.
Please note that all the information you provide to Taskforce Paintball will be stored and processed in the United Kingdom.
We do not sell, trade, lease, loan or rent any personal information to outside organisations or individuals, except when we need to advise domain name registrars of details for their records in administering your domain name, (The information sent to the official registrars is then made public by them and is available for others to see via a "who is" search on the Internet) or when we have requested and received your consent to share information, or when we have to share information for a product or service you have requested, or we are required by law to disclose details in the form of court orders or legal processe
Links to other sites
Taskforce Paintball may contain various links to other sites. These sites have their own policies and practices with respect to online privacy, and Taskforce Paintball cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites
Information automatically logged
Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information, and for other purposes such as monitoring visitor frequency to our website, this data is not shared.
Taskforce Paintball use services that utilise cookies, which are pieces of information stored on your computer about your visit to our websites. We use this information to help enhance our website and ensure the highest quality of service.
Taskforce Paintball uses the following third party cookies on our web sites:
More information on cookies?
If you want to learn more about cookies, how they're used and what they're for, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security and the law.
Terms and Conditions for Users of this Website
Upon visiting our website you are required to accept the terms and conditions listed below in return for receiving information about our company, services and any other business information supplied.
Conditions of use
1. No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through this website nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
2. The entire contents of this website are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
3. In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of this website we Taskforce Paintball and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
4. Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
5. Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect losses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
6. You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction. Except where stated the text, graphics and information of the web site are the copyright of Taskforce Paintball copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited.